Snapchat Use Among Influencers Is Down 33% [New Data]
We’ve been following the competition heating up between Snapchat and Instagram since Instagram launched Stories last August.
And in the year since, we’ve been keeping track of the changing tides of disappearing messages and stories — and Instagram is the one to beat.
The number of Instagram Stories users exploded to 250 million users in just a year, far outpacing Snapchat’s 173 million users. Anecdotally, more marketers have said they prefer Instagram Stories, and gradually, social media influencers have stopped flocking to Snapchat in favor of Instagram Stories to connect with their fans in an authentic, unpolished way.
MediaKix conducted a six months-long study to confirm if, in fact, Instagram Stories was beating out Snapchat among top social media influencers — and the results are in.
Among other findings, they found that:
- Influencers shared twice as many stories on Instagram as on Snapchat.
- Snapchat experienced a 33% decline in use among influencers.
Read the full infographic below to check out the full findings — and learn if you should be adjusting your social media strategy like an influencer.
via HubSpot http://ift.tt/1y9rdls
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)