The Alhambra is a Nasrid “palace city”. It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984. It is certainly Granada’s most emblematic monument and one of the most visited in Spain. It consists of a defensive zone, the Alcazaba, together with others of a residential and formal state character, the Nasrid Palaces and, lastly, the palace, gardens and orchards of El Generalife. from Wiki
Blue Mosque, the Ottoman Sultan in the years 1609-1616 Ahmed in the historical peninsula of Istanbul Mimar Sedefkar was built by Mehmet Aga.  Mosque blue, because it is decorated with green and white Iznik tiles and the inside of the half-dome and large dome the Europeans mainly because it is decorated with blue pen still works “Blue mosque (Blue mosque)”
The most important aspect of the counts into consideration in terms of architectural and artistic structures, more than 20,000 is decorated with Iznik tiles.  These tiles are used in traditional floral motifs in yellow and shades of blue decorations, the structure has moved just more than a place of worship. The worship of the mosque is 64 x 72 meters in size. The diameter of the central dome is 43 meters high, 23.5 meters. The interior of the mosque is illuminated with more than 200 colored glass.  Article written by Sayyid Kasm Gubari Diyarbakir. It creates a complex with surrounding structures and Blue Mosque, the first mosque in Turkey with six minarets.
The historic town of Samarkand in Uzbekistan is a crossroad and melting pot of world cultures. Founded in the 7th century B.C. as ancient Afrasiab, Samarkand had its most significant development in the Timurid period from the 14th to the 15th centuries. The major monuments include the Registan Mosque and madrasas, Bibi-Khanum Mosque, the Shakhi-Zinda compound and the Gur-Emir ensemble, as well as Ulugh-Beg’s Observatory.
The Mosque of Amr ibn al-As (Arabic: جامع عمرو بن العاص), also called the Mosque of Amr, was originally built in 641–642 AD, as the center of the newly founded capital of Egypt, Fustat. The original structure was the first mosque ever built in Egypt. The location for the mosque was the site of the tent of the commander of the conquering army, general Amr ibn al-As. One corner of the mosque contains the tomb of his son, ‘Abd Allah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘As. Due to extensive reconstruction over the centuries, nothing of the original building remains, but the rebuilt Mosque is a prominent landmark, and can be seen in what today is known as “Old Cairo”. It is an active mosque with a devout congregation, and when prayers are not taking place, it is also open to visitors and tourists.