Bristol-Myers To Pay Largest Licensing Fee In Biotech History For Cancer Drug


Bristol-Myers Squibb says it will pay a record $1.85 billion to Nektar Therapeutics, a small biotech startup, for rights to its experimental cancer drug, codenamed NKTR-214. Nektar will book 65% of global profits on the drug, should it reach the market, with Bristol getting the other 35%.February 14, 2018 at 07:00AM

via Forbes Real Time http://ift.tt/2nZp1OS