Lacapelle-Livron end of the fifteenth century , A private foundation Isolated and resting on the rock, the Chapel of Our Lady of Grace overlooks the Bonnette Valley. The origin of this small building is a private funeral foundation. March 18, 1471, Catherine Gorsse, widow of Peter Pause, rich merchant of Lacapelle-Livron, newly knighted dedicates a chapel to the Virgin Mary under the title of Our Lady of Grace. This place will serve as a burial for family members of Pause de Mondésir indefinitely. While it is quite common in medieval times,for rich notables to build funeral chapels to house their family tombs, it is however rare that these buildings are raised away from the parish church or cemetery. However, in this case, Catherine Gorsse chose a dominating isolated place, away from the village of Lacapelle Livron.