The Fernandina wall. by RuyLopes

The Ferdinand Wall was started by D. Afonso IV in 1355 and terminated by D. Fernando in 1370. Harbour View with remains of Fernandina wall near Bridge of Don Luis on the right bank of the Douro River , dates back to the final period of the Age bronze. Will date this season , the early waist village walls. Currently, part of the great heritage of Portugal , this wonderful urban landscape.

via http://bit.ly/1IWn3PA